Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Written Work

During college, I have had many opportunities to write papers on a large variety of subject matters. Here are a few examples of my written works.

Annual Report

In one of my accounting class, we had to critque one company's annual report. I chose Kraft incorporated. Here are the observations I made, as well as my final decision on the status of the company.

Communication Theory

In one of my Communications classes, we had to compare two different communication theories. I chose Organizational Culture Theory and Communication Accommodation Theory.

Statistical Analysis

For my business statistics class, we had to come up with our own multiple regression test. For my dependent variable, I chose Real GDP, then I picked five independent variables and tested to see if they were statistically significant.